USB Audio Player PRO Mod Apk Download Latest Version 2022
High quality media player supporting USB Audio Player PRO Mod Apk audio DACs and HiRes audio chips found in the latest phones. Play up to any resolution and sample rate that the DAC supports! All popular and less popular formats are supported (beyond the formats that Android supports), including wav, flac, mp3, m4a, wavpack, SACD ISO, MQA and DSD.
About this app
This app is a must-have for every audiophile, bypassing all audio limits of Android. Whether you use our custom developed USB audio driver for USB DACs, our HiRes driver for internal audio chips or the standard Android driver, this app is one of the highest quality media players around.
Since version 5, the app now includes a MQA Core Decoder (in-app purchase required). MQA (Master Quality Authenticated) is an award-winning British technology that delivers the sound of the original master recording. The master MQA file is fully authenticated and is small enough to stream or download, while also being backward compatible. The Tidal streaming service supported by USB Audio Player PRO features many tracks in MQA and offers a great opportunity to experience MQA.
The MQA decoder will unfold the MQA stream from 44.1/48kHz to 88.2/96 kHz and can also be combined with USB DACs that feature a MQA renderer (e.g. AudioQuest DragonFly / iFi / Ztella) for further unfolding to even higher sample rates.
Stunning Features of USB Audio Player PRO Apk
• Plays wav/flac/ogg/mp3/MQA/DSD/SACD ISO/aiff/aac/m4a/ape/cue/wv/etc. files (even 24-bit and 32-bit).
• Supports a USB audio DAC connected by an OTG cable
• Plays natively up to 32-bit/768kHz or any other rate/resolution your USB DAC supports by completely bypassing the Android audio system. Other Android players are limited to 16-bit/48kHz.
• Utilizes HiRes audio chips found on many phones (LG V series, Samsung S series, OnePlus, Fiio X5/X7, Pioneer XDP, Nokia, etc.) to play HiRes audio at 24-bit without resampling! Bypasses the Android resampling limits!
• Free MQA decoding and rendering on the LG V30/V35/V40/V50/G7/G8
• DoP, native DSD and DSD-to-PCM conversion
• Toneboosters MorphIt Mobile: improve the quality of your headphones and simulate over 700 headphone models (in-app purchase required)
• Build a Library containing tracks with audio formats that would be unavailable from the Android media database
• Folder playback
• UPnP media renderer and content server
• Network playback (SambaV1/V2, FTP, WebDAV)
• Stream audio from Tidal (including Tidal Masters/MQA), Qobuz and Shoutcast
• Gapless playback
• Bit perfect playback
• Replay gain
• Synchronized lyrics display
• Sample rate conversion (if your DAC doesn’t support the audio file’s sample rate, it will be converted to a higher sample rate if available or the highest if not available)
• 10-band equalizer
• Software and hardware volume control (when applicable)
• Upsampling (optional)
• Last.fm scrobbling
• Android Auto
• No root required!
* Advanced parametric EQ from effect vendor ToneBoosters (around €1.99)
* MorphIt headphones simulator (around €3.29)
* MQA Core decoder (around €3.49)
Warning: this is not a generic system-wide driver, you can only playback from within this app like any other player.
Please have a look here for a list of tested devices and more information on how to connect a USB audio device.